About Yücel Group
Our organization has started its business operations in 1949 under the leadership of our Founding Chairman Mr. Haydar Yücel, and was active in the construction sector through marketing of roofing materials, paints and auxiliary machinery and equipment under the title of "HAYDAR YÜCEL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE" during the 1950's and 1960's.
In 1970, upon the participation of the Trading Group Chairman Erdem YÜCEL and the Technical Group Chairman Erdal YÜCEL our firm continued its operations under the title "HAYDAR YÜCEL & SONS.
In 1971, the firm became active in the G.R.P. (Glassfiber Reinforced Polyester) industry, which currently constitutes the main field of activity of our production and marketing companies, and during the ensuing years, the firm has launched its marketing operations throughout Turkey.
During 1970's, the firm has focused all its sales potential on roofing materials and on the raw materials and auxiliary materials relating to the G.R.P. industry, and in 1983, the firm was restructured as a corporate entity, and was renamed as “YÜCEL PAZARLAMA VE TİCARET LİMİTED A.Ş.”
YÜCEL PAZARLAMA VE TİCARET LİMİTED A.Ş., is the parent company of our group and currently, it is serving the G.R.P. market throughout Turkey, through the sale of all types of raw materials, auxiliary materials, machinery and equipment, through its dealers located in Turkey and its distributors abroad.
With the strength that it has received from its 30 years experience in the markets for roofing materials and its expertise of 12 years in the G.R.P. market, the Group management has decided to launch on production, and for the achievement of this purpose FİBROSAN C.T.P. SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş. was founded in 1983.
FİBROSAN C.T.P. SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş., with its production capacity of 7,000,000 meters per year, is focused on the production of roofing and facade covering sheets made of G.R.P., and with its leader position in G.R.P sector in Turkey and its young, dynamic and highly competitive image in the world markets, it has developed a strong self confidence.
Believing in the importance of specialization particularly in production activities, the Group Management separated the production of G.R.P tanks, which was previously included within the line of products of FİBROSAN, and founded “FİBERPLAST PLASTİK ÜRÜNLER SANAYİ ve TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ.”, in 1987.
FİBERPLAST PLASTİK ÜRÜNLER SANAYİ ve TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ, is currently engaged in the production of high volume chemical liquids storage tanks, swimming pools and project based technological G.R.P. products.
NİFLİLER PLASTİK ÜRÜNLER SANAYİ VE TİCARET LTD. ŞTİ., which was founded in 1988, is engaged in the marketing of packaging materials and protective covers for various sectors.
TEKNOSAN TEKNOLOJİK C.T.P. SANAYİ ve TİCARET LTD. ŞTi., was founded in 1998, for purposes of increasing the speed and the quality of the pre-sale and post-sale services provided to the customers located in the Istanbul area for the products manufactured by the group companies, and is currently active.
As the consequence of the increasing globalization in world trade and the superior performance of FİBROSAN A.Ş. in the European markets, the youngest member of our group, FİBROSAN GmbH, was founded in Germany in 1999. This firm is currently active both in Germany and throughout Europe.
Enterprising, investment and development are the three indispensable principles of YÜCEL GROUP.
Our Objectives and Our Policies
- To conform with the standards determined for all our operations, and to ensure the continuous development of these standards.
- To become a leader, a pioneer and a determinant power in the sectors that we serve.
- To keep track of and to keep in pace with the technological developments.
- To increase continuously our market shares and to establish new markets.
- To become a dynamic and competitive participant in the world markets.
- To develop the level of knowledge and skills of the group personnel...
- To conform with the product standards and to fulfill our commitments to quality in our production activities.
- To optimize the quality of our pre-sale and post sale services and to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To develop alternative markets and alternative products through R&D activities.
- To give priority to the training of personnel.
- To improve technical infrastructure.
- To identify the market needs and to develop products and services that will respond to such needs.
- The utilize the available resources in the most rational manner.